The Eko Guitars SC01 Magnetic Soundhole singol coil is a pick up designed for acoustic guitar that thanks to the historical single coil technology guarantees reliability and a bright and distinct sound. SC01 is suitable for acoustic guitars with sound hole from 90mm to 105mm and is easy to install; it can be installed fixed or temporary without making any changes to the instrument. The 3V battery can be used 105 hours continuously: remember to disconnect the jack whenever you play the guitar with no amplification.
TEMPORARY INSTALLATION (TEST):
1. Loosen the strings.
2. Insert the pickup into the hole and let out the output jack.
3. When ready, retune the guitar and connect the output jack to the amplifier.
1. Prepare the instrument by completely loosening the strings.
2. Make a 12mm hole with the drill on the bottom of the instrument at the wooden block. Remove the nut from the output jack and then insert the output jack into the hole drilled, adjusting the end-of-stroke screw.
3. Secure the cables inside the guitar using the supplied cable tie.
4. Restring and tune the guitar.
- Read the manual before use
- Be careful not to tighten too much the screws on the hole to avoid damaging the finish
- Be careful not to leave the rubber cord resting on the guitar finish for a long time
- Any modification (or opening of the sealed casing of the pickup) to the product will void the warranty
- Keep in a dry place
- Keep the battery in a dry and cool place, away from metal objects
- Remove the battery to avoid losing the charge if you do not use the pick-up for a long period of time.
- The warranty is void if original accessories are not used.
Pickup Config: 1 Singol Coil
Output: 1/4" Jack
Width: 23 mm
Lenght: 101 mm
High: 31 mm
Power supply: 3V (2032) Battery
Battery lifetime: 105h continuous