Hello and welcome to this page dedicated to "Eko BAIO - Software", the Preset and IR management program.
Here you will find all the instructions for downloading and operating the software.
DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND RUN THE SOFTWARE
First you will need to download the software by clicking on the following link, where you will find both the PC and Mac version: https://www.algameko.com/it/pedali-pedaliere-chitarre/eko-guitars/baio-pedale-multieffetto-con-ir-integrati/download
Once downloaded, proceed with installing the program.
Now you can connect the BAIO, through the appropriate output on the rear panel, to the PC / Mac using the USB cable supplied and turn on the pedal.
Run the software and, if you have followed these steps, you will find the name of the pedal detected by the program; clicking on the name of the pedal you will have access to the IR and Preset management window.
In the management window you will find two sections: Import IR and Preset. Let's see them in order.
This section is dedicated to loading external IRs: click on "Open IR Files" to open a new IR, adjust the distance of the microphone from the cabinet with the "Distance" parameter (0% the mic is close to the cone, 100% the mic is far from the cone), choose one of the 8 slots in which to save the IR by selecting "Import to" from the drop-down menu and save your IR by clicking "Save IR".
This section is dedicated to managing and saving Presets. From the drop-down menu at the top, choose which among the 3 presets you will edit. You can find the following controls:
- VOLUME: it adjusts the volume of the signal output (also for the headphone output)
- IR CAB: you can select the IR from the 8 available (you will actually find 9 numbers to select, the first is OFF, i.e. NO IR)
- REVERB: it adjusts the amount of REVERB effect relative to the guitar signal (no reverb at minimum)
- MIX: it adjusts the amount of DELAY effect relative to the guitar signal (no delay at minimum)
- FB: it adjusts the Delay FEEDBACK, i.e. the number of delay repetitions
- TIME: it adjusts the speed of the Delay repetitions (at minimum repetitions are fast, at maximum repetitions are slower)
- MOD: you can select the effect type (Chorus or Phaser). In the central position (corresponding to values 7 and 8 of the editor) there are no effects. Scrolling to the left (from 6 to 0) activates the Chorus, increasing the speed and intensity of the oscillations more and more; scrolling to the right (from 9 to 15) activates the Phaser, with the same increase in speed and intensity of oscillations.
- TONE: it adjusts the timbre, from a minimum value where the LOW frequencies increase to a maximum value where the HIGH frequencies are enhanced.
- GAIN: it adjusts the amount of gain and consequently the distortion.
- TYPE: you can select the preamp type among the 9 available.
Groups 1 (ir, reverb), 2 (mix, fb, delay, mod) and 3 (tone, drive, preamp) can be quickly activate / deactivate in the "Preset" section by clicking on the appropriate buttons positioned between the groups.
In the section outside the "Import IR" and "Preset" blocks you can reset the factory IRs by clicking "Factory IR", and you can also reset the entire BAIO to the factory settings by clicking "Factory Reset".